Having mostly settled into the new apartment, I’m ready to get back to brewing!
As with many such projects, it’s a lot more fun in a group. I’ve got a long list of various brews I’m planning to try sooner or later, and these are at the top of my list. Pick up to three of your favorites in the next week, and I’ll get to work!
And while the new brew is aging, I’ll be cracking open a few of my previous bottles. If they’re as delicious as I’m expecting, then you’ll have the recipes in no time.
Update: As of Feb. 2013, all brewing recipes will be posted on IatC’s sister blog, Game of Brews.
And if that’s not enough for you, check out the other fictional brew options over at Food Through the Pages! Ent-draught, anyone? :)
What Westerosi brewing project should I undertake next?
- Blackberry Mead (Melomel, for you sticklers) (39%, 213 Votes)
- Plum Wine (24%, 133 Votes)
- Heather Ale (15%, 81 Votes)
- Gruit (a hops-less medieval style beer) (15%, 81 Votes)
- Braggot (a beery mead combo) (8%, 46 Votes)
Total Voters: 418