Which character would you like for the next themed meal?

• Sandor Clegeane (30%, 513 Votes)
  • The Red Viper (29%, 499 Votes)
  • Ygritte (19%, 321 Votes)
  • Catelyn (11%, 184 Votes)
  • Ser Barristan the Bold (11%, 177 Votes)

Total Voters: 1,693

Loading ... Loading ...

Poll ends Wednesday at midnight, EST!

22 Responses to Your choice!

1. Harbqll says:

Can I instead vote for Reek? A nice meal of fresh raw rat, live roaches, and mud. Yum!

(Ok, so I have a gross sense of humor. Sorry!)

Aww, I voted Sandor, but I like Ser Barry, too!

3. Min says:

I also voted for Sandor Clegane. Could be very interesting :)

4. Abdullah says:

Frozen Ygritte
    Mmm YUMMY

5. Joseph Campo says:

Hey… first off let me just say how awesome you folks are for keeping with this. I’m going to try out some recipes over the next few days but just had a thought…

Have you done anything from the tales of Dunk and Egg? I’d love to see how cuisine has changed over the hundred or so years since those stories took place. :)

Joe

Joe? THE Joe?

You’re the coolest.

And that’s a fantastic idea. It’s been a while since I read the Dunk and Egg stories, but I’ll give them another look. I remember seeing a couple of dishes, but can’t recall what they were. We’ve had just a blast seeing how food has evolved in our own history, but it hadn’t occurred to me to explore how it’s evolved in Westeros.

Definitely looking forward to that project!

6. Chris Newswanger says:

I voted Sandor, but I would like to also write in Varys, if for no other reason than using Cornish Game hens… We all know how the Spider loves his “little birds”. :)

Great suggestion! We’ll be sure to include him in our next lineup. I wonder if one can get capon versions of game hens… ;)

7. Bob says:

If either Sandor or the Viper win by only a couple of points will you do both or just the one who wins?

We’ll definitely do spreads for them both at some point! As you know, though, there are a heck of a lot of characters to work with. And I have a hankering to gild some Lannister foods… ;)

8. Yumi says:

Yay for Red Viper leading the polls! The descriptions of the spicy “exotic” fair from Dorne made my mouth water, I’m looking forward to seeing more!

9. Harbqll says:

I just wanted to let you know, I made Sister’s Stew tonight at Gulf War. It blew them away! Of course, I had to throw in a little cayenne first…

10. Phillip says:

I hope Sandor wins. *crosses fingers*

11. Carolyn says:

I’m pulling for Sandor! Very excited for what you might come up with!

12. Walter says:

Congratulations, Sandor! :)

13. Blake says:

So does Sandor having the most votes and it being past midnight make him the winner or is the poll still going?

14. Roni says:

Sandor will be interesting. Probably want to stay away from anything cooked over an open flame, though. :P